- Mr. Thouret will be away for a couple of weeks. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Miss MacLeod at email@example.com
- Please take your home reading home each night. Students are asked to read 15 minutes every day.
- Please bring your PE gym strips
- If you haven't, please bring back your school forms
Run for the cure in full swing
Students need to bring gym strip for PE each day
Home reading will be sent home for students to complete each week
email with any concerns
This week we will be hosting parents for our meet the teacher night / morning. This allows us to complete our IPP goals for the year and work on skill you would like to see adjusted for your students.
1. What numeracy (math) area might you like to see your child grow?
2. What literacy (reading / writing) area might you like to see you child grow?
We would love to meet with parents at their convenience on
Thursday 5pm - 7pm
Friday 10:30am - 12:00pm
Hopefully we can find a time that works within those windows to sit down and create some goals for the year.
This week at Nose Creek
Monday- 11th –“Pink Pop Day” – Bring a loonie and get a cream soda.
Tuesday-12th –“Pink Hair Day” – Come to the main foyer in the morning and get your hair sprayed pink for FREE.
Wednesday- 13th – “Dare to Wear Pink Day”
Top Homeroom Classes with the most pink will win prizes.
Thursday- 14th – “Dance for the Cure” Concession and bake sale. Dance $2.00 – Baking $1.00
Students may choose alternate activities if they do not wish to attend the dance.
Friday - 15th – “Caps for the Cure” Day Donate a loonie (get a button) for Breast Cancer and wear your hat all day.
We will be covering all our pre assessments this week and will be in touch in regards to creating IPP goals that work for you.