I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! This is what the PLP II class will be doing this week:
Language Arts: Last week I was so impressed to see how many students practiced using Skippy Frog during their home reading. This week we will continue to practice this decoding strategy and revisit Eagle Eye. This week we will also explore the Robert Munsch book, Pigs. We will then perform the book in Readers Theatre. Please remember to bring your library books back on Thursday, as we will be going for book exchange every Thursday.
Math: This week we will continue learning about rounding numbers. We will be using this rounding poem to help us remember:
- RSocial Studies: We will continue learning all about Terry Fox! Last week we learned about Terry's childhood, this week we will be learning about the Marathon of Hope!
Science: You will paint and finish working on your paper mache planets!!
*** Important Information ***
- Photo retakes are November 9th
- Parent Teacher Interviews are November 16- 17, please call the office to book a time
- Book Fair November 13- 17
- Remembrance Day Assembly Friday
Let's have a great week!!
- Miss MacLeod